miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

my hobbies and pastimes

       i'm not really constant with my hobbies, so i don't know which one is hobbie and pastimes but i love walk, sometimes anywhere, for me is so fun because i can see a lot of situations, people and funny moments, and is so effective for clean my mind and let him breath. 
I love read too, books about stories, information, actually i'm looking for books about music, 
and Reading "fraseo musical" by Hugo Riemann. 
Aproximately since 2012 sometimes i like make rap improvisations with Friends, nowadays the hip-hop has been used for freestyle battles, but for me is not that, i try to hear a "aware rap". i like a lot of music genres, and i try to listen the most quantity as i can of differents genres (especially when i'm walking).
Now i'm more and more interested in magic, from my childhood i liked see magic tricks, even sometime i was a magic learner, i hope learn some new magic tricks and have a teacher.

                                          here is a photo of two of my favorite magicians, Penn and Teller



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Or...