miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

a photograph and its story

This picture was taken in Castro, Chiloé, Chile in August, 2017. This photo is so special for me because it was my second trip to the south. I went to Chiloé to take a violin masterclass and play in a chamber music orchestra. On my day off, we just went for a walk. After a few hours, I was totally lost. "A savage horse appeared" haha. This was the first time (as far as I can remember), I touched a wild horse. I was really scared because I respect animals' space so much. Receiving a kick from a big wild horse wouldn´t be strange for me.
During that trip, I met the culture and typical foods of the locals like milcaos, curanto, and the chilote soup.
It was lot of fun because I walked around the island and met a lot of good and friendly people.
Every year, I try to go to the south of Chile because I feel something very special with the people, animals and wild life there.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Or...