viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Orquesta de camara del teatro municipal de Santiago, our travel was to Rapa Nui. In the lastest 4 years I've been to many cities of Chile, but some special energy was in the island, maybe it was the sea or the people. 
It was so special for me because i was with a great group of friends y doing what i love, so it was a complete travel, with music, friends and free time. 
In our free times we walked around the island and met the ahu's, it was really impresive, we went to the Anakena beach, and met the culture of the people, who talked us about their history.
i loved the weather too, was so tropical in these days, with a really hard rain but with a high temperature too, so it was perfect. 
We went to play in the school and the kids had really a lot of energy, their people was so lovely at less with my, some mates told me they had a problems with some Rapa nuis, so im so grateful with the experience I had with the people there.
One year I traveled to Chiloè just for holidays and there was the same "magical energy", and i really enjoyed  that, so i don't know what holidays was the best, I feel I've been learning to apreciate the people and the nature traveling, specially to these places where the people live far from the continental people, their vision of the world is so special, I think it is the small territory where all knows between them.

Resultado de imagen para rapa nui ahu

Resultado de imagen para chiloe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Or...