miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

My favorite piece of technology

                         

        I think in this times that question is unusually hard, because a lot of things are technology, even my kitchen jaja, but i feel one of my favorite is my smartphone. my brother bought my first mobile when was 10?, i dont really remember, but in that time the cellphones wasn´t smartphones, so i only played the spaceship game.

Actually my cell phones isn't a great one, but i can take a picture, listen music, search information in the web, send message to people (something so special and usefull to me, because i live faraway from my family <insert sad emoji>.

i love hear music, and i was so close to choose my headphones, but that need the mobile or other device to work, the mobile can do a lot of things and always is self-sufficient. so, for listen music i use my cell phone all days, and for talk with people.i like the smartphone not only for the social networks, is because i think: "how that quantity of information can stay in a very small place".

I think without my mobile, i would probably feel one step further from home, and my travels would be longer and bored, but maybe we would be more focused in the important things of the "real life" 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Or...