domingo, 14 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

Hello, my name is Rodrigo, i was born in Copiapó, Chile, on February 14th, 1997, i have 2 brothers and one sister and i'm de youngest brother. When i was 9 years old, we went to live in Arica, because my grandparents live there.
 I start to play  violin in Arica, when i was 12 years old. in the year 2011, all my family came back to Copiapó, my parents put me in the Liceo de música de Copiapó and there i did the high school.
The year 2016 i came to live in Santiago for start my formal studies of music interpretation in 
U. de Chile.
At present i live alone with my beloved two cats, Carita de nada and Rusia (like the country)
i like watch all kind of videos, documentaries, magicians, movies, etc. i like too listen all music types and go to concerts.


Here is a pic of my cats, in the left Carita, and right Rusia.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My best holidays i ever had

Hi!, the holidays im going to talk about didn't was a holidays really but it felt totally like that, it was a orchestra tour with the Or...